I have recently gotten married, what documents do you need to change my name?

Please send an email titled “Name change” to [email protected] including your previous name, new name, certification number and address. You will need to attach legal documentation of your name change, for the ABSA to make changes. The ABSA will make changes in our system and issue you a new certificate with name change.